This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.
Facts about this Product.
– Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
– Your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
– Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
– This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
– Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
OK Upon arrival of this product, I was impressed, the packaging and picture of the product is identical to what you get, upon opening you smell a very beautiful soft scent which wakes the senses. Now of course I had to immediately try it cause you know how women are something new has to be tested right away. I find that alot of soaps these days leave your skin feeling tight and dry right after initial use, NOT this soap I felt so refreshed and my skin felt so clean. There was no oily soapy feel and my skin actually had a shine to it. Now I do have oily skin so this product is a double bonus as it helps control the oily feel.
It contains Olive oil which is one of tyhe oldest known products that women use to keep up a beautiful soft skin appearance.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone trying to find a facial/body soap that will not dry out and ruin your skin.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.