“”Pizza on A Bun””
Well we all have those days that we do not have time to cook a full course meal, I know I don’t with a lot of appointments, household chores and everything else in between. Take out can get expensive and unhealthy so I was thinking about how can I make a decent dinner and please everyone. Well I found one. Pizza on a bun. OK so how do I do this? And what do I need?
“”Get your ingredients””
1. Fresh Mozzarella
2. Pizza Sauce
4. Genoa Salami
5. Fresh Kaiser Buns
And feel free to add any other items
you would normally put on your pizza
like hot peppers, veggies, olives, onions, etc.
Now how to make them.
1. Cut your Kaiser buns in half
2. Apply sauce on bottom part of the bun
3. Add your pepperoni, Genoa Salami and the toppings you choose.
4. Add your fresh mozzarella or cheese of your choice.
5. Place the bottom that is all completed on a baking sheet and place in oven on 425 until cheese melts.
6. Then place top of bun in oven just to toast up and add to the bottom.
Remove once you feel it is heated to your liking and TADA!
You have Pizza on a Bun! Thanks so much for seeing my fast and easy
Pizza on a Bun! If you try it out let me know how you liked it!