“La Beaute Pure”
“The Pedicure Kit For Healthy Happy Feet”
I do not know too many women who do not love to have beautiful well pedicured nails and feet in the spring and summer months when showing off those new sandals and fancy nail polish.
I myself am a foot perfectionist and I cannot stand not having show perfect feet when in sandals and flip flops.
Nothing is worse then having dead skin and callus when in public, like at pools, bbq’s and the beach or a night out on the town. When given the chance to put the La Pedi-Bon Wet/Dry Callus Remover to the test I was ready and willing. Let’s just admit, it is the end of January and soon enough Spring will be here and I want my feet to be ready, and save a lot of money on expensive salon trips.
Let’s get to what the kit contains.
It comes in a beautiful storage box that holds your Pedi-Bon Tool and it’s additional attachments which include an extra head replacement, a brush for cleaning and maintaining your tool.
The user manual which explains how to set up and maintain your Pedi-Bon.
The only thing you need to add is 2 AA batteries and they are so simple to install.
I personally recommend when your tool is not in use to remove batteries, but I do this as a safety precaution with all my electronics when not in use.
Here is a diagram on the actual tool.
You can use this on dry or wet areas I prefer wet as the dead skin seems to be softer and easier to remove, especially the soles/heels of the feet where callus builds up from so much pressure on bottom of your feet.
My La Pedi-Bon Routine:
1. I prepared by putting in my batteries, checking to make sure I had it ready.
2. Filled a foot soak tub with warm water, Epsom salts and Lavender Oil.
3. Soaked my feet and ankles for 15 minutes, pat dried.
4. Cleaned and trimmed my nails.
5. The went to it with the callus and dry skin removal, gently moving the tool up and down the callus and dry skin patches to treat all areas. You do not have to push hard, the tool does the work for you.
6. After removing and treating all the areas I placed feet back in foot soak for 5 minutes.
7. Pat dried and took a foot lotion and applied liberally and let that soak in.
8. Then applied a base coat and nail polish.
PERFECT..SMOOTH..CALLUS FREE FEET
READY FOR SHOWING OFF
After putting the La Pedi-Bon Pedicure Kit through the true test, I am more then impressed with the results and how easy it is to obtain perfect smooth feet. I would highly recommend this product to both men and women, as part of a regular foot care regimen. Not only is it at home friendly it is going to save you so much money on all those spa visits. I test a lot of items and always give my 100% truthful and honest opinion on the product, and some even get my Dollhouse award. This is one of those. I give this the WhatdoyouthinkDoll seal of approval.
You can get your La Pedi-Bon Pedicure Kit here:
Per FTC GUidelines: I received one or more of the products mentioned above using Tomoson Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.