I was asked to do a review on the Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil and I was glad to be able to do this one, Tea Tree Oil is one of the more popular and safest remedies that most people are now using instead of store products that contain so many unhealthy chemicals.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Well let me tell you. Tea tree oil is an extract from a plant native to Australia. Tea tree oil was used as a topical treatment by the Aboriginal people for centuries, and continues to be to this very day.
What can it be used for?
Great question! It has so many uses and it’s natural which is a bonus.
1. Problem Skin like blemishes and breakouts
2. Manicure/Pedicure Treatment use on nails that are cracked, have fungus and cuticle care.
3. Scalp Treatment, add a few drops to your shampoo to help control oiliness
4. In a Diaper Pail to keep it smelling fresh and deodorized
5. In your laundry 1-2 tsp will help give a freshness the natural way
6. Pest and Bug control, our little multi-leg friends hate the smell and will stay clear away!
7.Lice prevention for our little one while in school or daycare, a few drops in the shampoo!
Tea Tree Oil is a one stop shop for natural remedies, and I will always have it in my home! I have only listed a few uses and there are so many more! So ready to get your own, let me say I recommend the Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil for sure!
So for your ease and ordering you can get it here!!
Please note: Per FDC laws: I received this product free or for a discounted price to test and give my 100% honest opinions.